Back to the list
Senior Vice-President, Strategic Development
- Dmitry graduated from MGIMO (Moscow State Institute for International Relations) in 1996, with a degree in international economic relations.
- In 2007, he graduated with honors from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin.
- In 2003-2004 he was head of corporate finance at Brinkford Capital.
- In 2005-2007 Dmitry served as investment director at A&NN Private Equity (investment fund of Alexander Mamut).
- In 2010-2013 Dmitry was director of strategy and business development at TNK-BP.
- In 2013-2014 he was head of downstream strategy and business development at OAO Rosneft.
- From 2014 to 2017, Dmitry served as Senior Principal at Oliver Wyman.
- Since 2017 — Vice-President, Strategy & Product Management, JSC Ilim Group.