Back to the list
Carleton Cato Ealy
Member of the Board of Directors of JSC Ilim Group
- Carleton Cato Ealy joined International Paper in April 1992 as director, Corporate Development. In June 1996, he was named the Vice President and then in June 2003 he was promoted to Senior Vice President. Cato Ealy is responsible for International Paper’s domestic and foreign acquisition and divestiture programs.
- Cato Ealy began his professional career in 1979 working two years with MRR Consultants. After completing graduate school in 1983, he joined PaineWebber Inc., as the associate-public finance.
- He was named associate-mortgage finance at the company in 1984 and was promoted to Vice President Mergers and Acquisitions in 1986.
- Prior to joining International Paper, Cato Ealy had been a director with Charterhouse Inc. since 1989.
- A graduate of Yale University, Cato Ealy holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. He earned a Master’s degree in Management from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Sloan School of Management.
- Since October 2007, Carleton Cato Ealy is Member of the Board of Directors, JSC Ilim Group.