Back to the list
Vice-President, Asset Protection, Advisor to the Board of Directors
- Graduated from the Leningrad Electrical Engineering Institute in 1974.
- Started his career in 1963 as a machine operator at Rubezhansky Chemical Plant.
- In 1964-1995 Aleksandr served in the RF armed forces.
- In 1995-2007 has worked at Ilim Pulp in the position of Managing Director Information and Analytical Work.
- Since July 2007 – Managing Director Information and Analytical Work, Ilim Group.
- Since October 2007 – Managing Director, Asset Protection, OJSC Ilim Group.
- Since August 2013 – Vice-President, Asset Protection, JSC Ilim Group.