Back to the list
Senior Vice-President, Chief Operations Officer
- Aleksandr has degrees from Leningrad Technological Institute of Pulp and Paper Industry, Saint Petersburg State Technological University of Plant Polymers, and the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- He started his professional career as a senior foreman in the Board and Paper Area, at the Astrakhan Pulp and Paper Mill. He was in charge of the board and paper area, corrugated box area and operations control department.
- In 1999 – Deputy General Director, Manufacturing, OAO Kotlas PPM.
- Since 2003 – Chief Managing Director, OAO Kotlas PPM.
- Since July 2007 – Koryazhma Mill Manager, Ilim Group.
- Since October 2007 – Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director of Business Unit Ilim West.
- In February 2014 Aleksandr was appointed Vice-President/Bratsk Mill Manager, Ilim Group.
- Since January 2016, Aleksandr Pozdniakov has been Vice-President, Manufacturing, JSC Ilim Group.