Back to the list
Chief Executive Officer of JSC Ilim Group
- Kseniia Sosnina earned her degree in economics and finance from the MEPhI National Research Nuclear University in Obninsk and completed a business management internship at the University of South Carolina in the USA.
- Kseniia has over 15 years of work experience in the packaging business. Before joining the International Paper team, she held different managerial positions, including managing director positions, and has been in charge of operations and finance management in a number of international companies.
- Kseniia Sosnina joined International Paper as IP Russia President in 2013. She was responsible for IP Russia's operations, including manufacturing, sales, and business development, as well as representing IP Russia's interests in the joint venture - Ilim Group. Kseniia Sosnina was a member of the IP EMEA lead team (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
- In June 2015, Kseniia joined the Board of Directors of Ilim Group.
- In June 2016, Kseniia Sosnina was appointed Chief Executive Officer of JSC Ilim Group.