Back to the list
Keith Roger Townsend
Member of the Board of Directors of JSC Ilim Group
- Keith Roger Townsend has been with International Paper since 1991. In the Company he held various management positions in manufacturing and commercial departments and headed the Company’s businesses in various markets around the world.
- Keith began his professional career at the Mobile mill in Alabama working in engineering and manufacturing area. For several years, he worked in Packaging business, where he was responsible for business in the Southern US, Mexico, and Chile. Most recently, he served as vice president and general manager, Container the Americas (CTA), South Area. In May 2016 he was appointed President of ZAO International Paper.
- Keith earned a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and completed a pulp and paper certificate program from the Georgia Institute of Technology, as well as an MBA from the University of South Alabama.
- Keith Townsend is Member of the Board of Directors of American Chamber of Commerce in Russia since October 2016.
- Since October 2017, Keith Roger Townsend is Member of the Board of Directors, JSC Ilim Group.